PKLogo

PKLogo

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Another one from a reader "Amanda"

  So my most recent experiences goes like this. I was working at the port, it happened to be mother's day. I was waiting for a friend of mine to get off work so that I could catch a ride home. That night she was working with another friend of ours out in Jetty Park. The park was trashed and it was well after midnight and I was ready to go so of course I stayed over to pitch in and get the work done. After our last haul to the dumpster, my friends and I were standing around talking. Our male friend (we'll call him Chance) was telling my friend (lets call her Janet) about a siren and a warlock that had been giving him some trouble recently. (Keep in mind we are all gifted in some way or another so this is actually not unusual talk for us) He was saying how the warlock had sent the shadows to torment him. I didn't think much of it other than to finally end the night and go home and say some prayers for his safety and serenity. The next day i noticed that my ankle was itching like crazy. I pretty much wrote it off as some bug bites as we were out late but thought it slightly odd as I had been wearing pants. I also started to notice from that day forward that I would catch shadows from the corner of my eye skirting around. I finally gave in and decided to investigate my itchy ankle and noticed that it was not bug bites but a perfect imprint of a little mouth. I immediately called Chance and demanded he tell me more about who bit me that night. He told me the siren was not happy that I was poking around in their business and the little one was upset by this and bit me as warning. I spent the next several weeks trying to convince the siren and the shadows that moved in to leave me and mine alone as we were not involved. That little one tormented me for months, following me everywhere, hiding around corners and just in general creeping me TF out.

No comments:

Post a Comment