PKLogo

PKLogo

Friday, April 21, 2017

Florida Trip

Max- It was a long trip to Florida! But I was glad that I got some much needed time with my Phantoms Keep crew! This was the first time all 3 of us got to work together on two investigations.
 The first stop of the night was Eau Gallie cemetery. a follower of our group suggested it to us. There were claims of hearing people having full conversations, orbs, people being touched.. We had to check it out before going on to our main attraction for the evening.
 There was a weird feeling in the air that I can recall from first stepping up to the gates of the cemetery. It seemed like a pretty good night for an investigation. The weather wasn't too hot or cold and there didn't seem to be a lot of traffic. We each had our different tasks that night. I, myself, was doing voice EVP and video recording to start with. We weren't there but maybe 5 minutes when we started hearing foot steps around us. Sadly, nothing was caught on film so I put it in my head it was the wind and some leaves.
  At one point we did keep running into this cat that did seem very curious what we ere doing but only really stayed within a group of plots. As we traveled away from the cat we didn't seem to catch anything other than our cameras all going out of focus at the same time.
 The biggest piece of evidence we did collect was when Ash had her KII meter going. We couldn't find any source to make it jump up 5 lights and it would only happen around a certain set of graves. My EMF didn't pick up anything in the same spot and only seemed to affect Ash's.
  The second part of the evening was spent at Georgiana Cemetery also know as Crooked Mile. This location was in a very populated area, which caught me off guard. The minute we parked the cars and got out there was a strangeness in the air. This location has been known of having many different activities. There is said there is a little girl who is seen there most of the time with some other spirits. People have been touched and had small objects thrown at them. There is al reports of just feeling like you are being watched all the time. Because of being in a neighborhood we limited use of lights as to not disturb any of the surrounding houses.
 We stood  in the middle of the graveyard and could hear the wind blowing but didn't even feel so much as a breeze. From behind us we could all hear someone walking up but every time we turned around there was nothing.  At one point we had what I would consider intelligent responses on the KII meter.
 Ashley introduced us all and made it clear we were here to communicate and not harm anyone. I asked for certain responses from whoever was there with us. I noticed the lights on the KII started to dance a little bit for us. I asked if this was a spirit trying to communicate if they could make the lights go back down to 0. As I asked this all 5 lights lit up then returned back to 0. Shortly after they returned to 3 lights being lit. I also tired it in reverse to make them go from one light to all 5. It complied.  As we were doing this we started to smell wood burning. I asked if the presence if it would like us to leave to make all 5 lights light up. They stayed at 3 lights. I asked if they would like us to stay to drop to one light. It jumped up to 5 lights. These lights kept going up and down as we asked. I asked if this was the little girl trying to contact us and all 5 lights lit up and stayed lit for a good amount of time.
 One of the last things we experienced was Ash and I were standing still and heard a noise that almost sounded like something stepping right up behind us. At that time I felt a breeze on my neck that caused me to turn around and notice Ash had turned at the exact same time. We took a name from a near by stone and asked if it was the kid trying to communicate. When we didn't get a response, we asked if it was someone else and got all 5 lights once again. The temp changed quickly and we wrapped up hearing some more noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment