PKLogo

PKLogo

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Batcave

  Before my fiancé and I moved, we had a very interesting house. It was a quadplex townhome. The space was incredible and was a steal on the price for rent compared to others around it. From the very first time walking in their, the air was so thick. I chopped it up to the house has been sitting in the Florida heat for awhile now with no A/C.
  As you walked in the front door you were facing right up the stairs. To the left of the stairs was a little closet that wrapped under the stairs. We called it the batcave. Then there was the 1/2 bath in the dining room and kitchen to the left of the batcave. Up stairs were the two bedrooms and full bath. The living room was to the right of the stairs and the far wall was nothing but a huge mirror.
 About a couple weeks of living there thing started to happen. I actually got mad because my fiancé would keep shutting the cat in our room when we went to work and leaving the bedroom that was under constructions door open. When I confront her about it she said she had done the opposite. It kept happening.
  We would be sitting in the living room and feel something stare at us from the middle landing on the stairs but when we would look nothing would be there. That went on for month. Our friends who lived on the opposite side of the wall claimed the same thing about their stairs. We didn't think anything of it.
  This one time our A/C fried and stopped working. It was miserable in Florida summer.  Almost unbearable to be in let alone sleep. We set up air mattresses in the living room and put every fan we could in there with us and set up a portable A/C in the kitchen just to try to sleep.
It was about 3 AM and my fiancé got woken by something she couldn't explain. She said she felt light someone was shinning a green laser over her closed eyes. When she opened her eyes the room was pitch dark. In the mirror she say something move out from the batcave and walk into the kitchen. She sat straight up and turned but there was nothing there. She laid back down and pulled the sheet over her head to go back to sleep. This dark figure had to be about 6 feet tall and completely black, she said the next day.
  A couple days went by and everything seemed normal. My brother and his girlfriend were living with us and he had come home to grab something out of his room. Before that I was there by myself just cleaning the kitchen. I saw him come down stairs in a white T-shit, some trunks and a baseball hat and walk into the living room from the corner of my eye. I tried starting a conversation with him and got pretty irritated when he wasn't answering me. I walked to the living room and found no one there. As I stood there very confused for a second, he came down the stairs behind me and asked who the guy in the hat was that he saw. I looked at my brothers clothes. He was wearing a black tanktop and his work pants, no hat at all. I told him that I just saw the same guy.
 Things went back to 'normal' after that. Doors opening and closing them selves and so on. I told my brothers girlfriend about what we both saw and she laughed it off basically saying she had to get in the shower for work. I was coming up the stairs when I heard her yell. She opened her door and the look on her face was complete shock. She told me how she walked into her bedroom to get dressed after her shower and her phone had come off the bed and flew to the other side of the room.
  There wasn't too much that happened after that because we moved about a month or so later.

No comments:

Post a Comment