PKLogo

PKLogo

Monday, April 23, 2018

Great ideas and sleepless nights.

 If any of you actually know me, you know I'm always looking for a way further my passion into the paranormal. With that being said, a couple of months ago I started gathering all the info I could to make almost like an encyclopedia of the strange. So far, it's been a huge hit with the people I have shared it with but.. I NEED MORE!! So, that's exactly what I'm going to do, more! I want to hear from my readers about what they want to know and read about! I want to know your local stories so I can look deeper into them.
 Now, this wont just be normal books of weird or strange things. I've even included things that have been debunked or common things that are thought of as paranormal. I'm going to include everything strange- Aliens, bigfoot, superstitions, you name it!
 So, if anyone has any ideas just let me know! You can email me at MaxLaird05@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment