PKLogo

PKLogo

Monday, January 22, 2018

Been a Long Time

  Hey there Sheet talkers! It's been a long time since the blog was updated. I am so sorry for that! A lot of things have happened in the past few months. Jamie and I have decided to move out of the house we were in. The things that have happened to us seem like straight out of a movie about haunted houses.
  Hopefully, after we cleanse ourselves we wont have this problem with the new place. I know it sounds like an investigator's dream come true living in a house like this but I can't subject my family to this no matter how much I want to research and analyze.
   On to good news. In the past 6 months there have been many cases I have been involved with the team I've been working with. Soon I will be posting my findings to share with the fans.
  In other news, I've decided to write a book! The book will be about my life events that have gotten to me to where I am today. Rest assured that everything in the book will be true except for changing names and possibly places to protect everyone involved.
  As always, if you have questions, stories or comments, write to us!! As Ash would say, Keep it spooky sheet talkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment