PKLogo

PKLogo

Monday, January 16, 2017

Googling...

 For many years now I have gone to a number of sites trying to research and find haunted areas around me and learn their history. I always find it helpful when going to a place I haven't really visited before. One of the most helpful sites I have found is The Shadowlands. This is usually my go to when wanting to find new haunts as well. Just a couple days ago, the founder (Rev Dave Juliano) reached out to me and gave me permission to use this website, as well as others on our blog.
 So, we have added a other people and reference links to the page for or readers to view as well. For more information on Dave and a look into what he does please check out his websites and books.

Rev. Dave Juliano O.S.M.

Owner of 
Founder of
The Shadowlands - http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/
Author of "Positive Energy for Haunted Homes",
"Ghost Research 101:  Investigating Haunted Homes" and "Armor of God"


Negative Haunting Investigator for ​
South Jersey Ghost Research
​ & 

Sanctuary Paranormal​

No comments:

Post a Comment